Sunday, October 12, 2014

Quarentena.

Sweet baby Jesus! I gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy a whole week and a day ago! I know I still can't believe it myself. He's been living with us for three. How about that? AND he's alive and glowing and all that other great shiz. 

First Bath 

Today we took Junior his first bath and BOY did he love the water. I'm just going to leave out how he was screaming bloody murder the minute we took him out until we finished dressing him and gave him a bottle. 

And YES I said bottle. No I do not mean formula. Which I am using. What a bad mother I must be. But let me tell you, this little boy was in the hospital for four whole days and he got used to the bottle. So whenever I try to give him boob, he cries, get's frustrated and acts like he's not hungry anymore. HashtagWHYME. 

So I have decided to pump, pump, pump. Which is hard on my nipples, but I'll prefer this over giving him formula 24/7. I'm still so confused on how to feed him, when, how much. But I'm getting the hang of it and ignoring what the doctor says. 

Till later, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment