Wednesday, September 17, 2014

36 Weeks Pregnant!

Hello there!

So today I am 36 weeks and 3 days pregnant and let me tell you, it's getting harder and harder.

I went to the doctors today for my biweekly check up and I found out I was 1-2 centimeters dilated. Not only does this scared the living crap out of me, I realized how UNPREPARED we really are. We were counting on buying everything after the baby shower to see what we really need to buy. My baby shower isn't until Saturday. My doctor also told me that it might stay like this for a long time, but I'm honestly not feeling my usual peachy self.

I really need to worry less. If he comes, he comes. The best I can do is love him and take care of him the best way that I can.

Even though I don't know how to take care of a child and the thought is honestly terrifying. I do not know the first thing. I went to a breast feeding class a few days ago and they made feeding seem so hard. I might just go insane.

MIGHT.


This was me a few hours ago, I wish I could clean and organize and do so much, but of course I should be taking it easy. Which is not easy.

They tell you to relax and the first thing you want to do is run 5 miles.

I'll just look up on Google on how to take care of a newborn without going insane.

Thanks for reading!

Good night, x .

No comments:

Post a Comment