Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Crazy. Frantic. Is there even enough time?

It is September 23, 2014. I realize you know this, but I feel the need to say it to clarify all of my worries. My child can be coming any day now and I feel as no one is taking this as serious as I am. Our crib isn't even set up! Supposedly we were going to be changing rooms with my boyfriends brother because it would be easier for us, but we are still in the same room with a very big mess. There is literally baby stuff everywhere! Everywhere you look there is some kind of mess.

I cannot stand it.

I know that I need to learn to have patience, but MAN. I am trying, the Lord knows I am trying my very hardest to be patient and not open my very big mouth every time something bothers me. I just want to have everything fixed. My little heart and brain can then relax.

First I was worried about not having enough baby stuff for when he comes, but then we had the baby shower and received loads of gifts and it was also so fun. I then saw I didn't have anything to worry about.

My first reaction to anything is to worry. Maybe that's the problem.

It's this last month in pregnancy. These last few weeks, days, whatever it is now, are really killing me. My head is constantly hurting. My body is always hurting. I find myself thinking, what did I get myself into?

But then I feel my amazing son move, I feel him kick or I see the ultrasound of him chewing away on his hand and I remember that it's all going to be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment