Monday, September 8, 2014

Meet Maria!

The title can't be anymore revealing on what this lovely post will be about.

I'm Maria. I am 19 years old and I'm about to be a mom. I had so much planned to write in this little blog post about me and now I am completely blank!

Before I found out I was going to be a mom, I was a college student and had a part-time job. I spent most of my time at school, playing soccer, hanging out with my boyfriend of two years. I also lived at home and with my amazing parents. Suddenly, seven months ago, I found out I was expecting a baby due to be born on October (next month). What?! I know right.

Now, everything is completely different. I live with my boyfriend and his family. Who I am completely fond of. I miss my parents terribly everyday and I feel like I am NOT ready to be a momma. But who is ready?

I spend my days watching soccer, cleaning, and doing things that were not part of my life before getting pregnant.

I made this blog so that I can ramble on and on about how much my life is great or sucks at the time and talk about all the cool things that happen to me.

Thanks for reading! x

No comments:

Post a Comment